It didn't work for them!

Posted: Friday, October 12, 2012 by Unknown in Labels: , , ,
0

In my twenty five years in the network marketing industry, the one comment I hear weekly is; "I have a _________  (friend, brother, neighbor, etc...) who got into "that" and didn't make it.

I can usually get a good shock out of them when I tell them that I agree. I know that better than anyone!
EVERYONE knows "someone" who got involved in Network Marketing and quit.... So what?  People have quit my gym, quit school, quit on their marriage, quit my church... The truth is, people quit everything! 

A close friend of mine decide one day that he would take up the game of golf. He spent over a thousand dollars on clubs and equipment and only went golfing ONE time. He got so mad that he went home and sold everything. When I decided to take up golf, my friends experience never even entered my mind... Why would I?
And the last thing I would ask for was his opinion on Golf...



Most people that quit anything really didn't fail, they actually quit before they ever got started. Success in our industry is actually pretty simple... You have to do enough of the right things.


Some people do enough, but not the right things.
Other’s do the right things, just not enough of them.
Do both and you WILL see results!     ツ

0 comments: